Plain Chiffon Cake Recipe. A fluffy and soft basic chiffon cake that makes a soft sound every time you touch it ☆
This is a recipe that I finally arrived at with the aim of creating a chiffon cake that melts in the mouth and tastes good.
It is a chiffon cake that you can enjoy deliciously as it is without fresh cream or drink (# ^^ #)
Please enjoy the easy and fluffy chiffon cake by hand! (* ^^ *)
Plain Chiffon Cake Recipe
Plain Chiffon Cake Recipe
Material (18 cm aluminum chiffon cake)
* 4 egg L sizes (egg white 153g / yolk 80g)
* Granulated sugar (for meringue) … 55g
(If you are not good at summer or meringue, add 2g of dried egg white and mix well.)
* Granulated sugar (for egg yolk) … 5g
* Cake flour (Dolce)… 60g
* Milk: 60g
* Rice oil: 40g
* Vanilla oil … 4 drops
* Vanilla beans paste … a little
⚠ If you use the 17cm type, the amount of dough will be large, so put the dough over 8 minutes in a small heat-resistant cup and bake it sideways.
⚠ Measure the amount of egg white each time.
⚠ Please refrain from secondary use such as diversion and posting of recipes and images.
About 18cm aluminum chiffon cake mold
I bought this Kai 18cm aluminum chiffon cake mold at a nearby home improvement store.
It is slightly larger than 17 cm and can be cut from 10 to 12 cuts. This size is recommended for those who want to taste the chiffon cake and give it to someone, or for those who have many families! (* ^^ *)
-How to make: Simple version-
1. Make meringue
Egg whites are whipped at low to medium speeds, and sugar is added in 3 to 4 times and whipped.
2. Make a glossy meringue
3. Make egg yolk dough
Mix the egg yolks with a hand mixer.
4. Mix well until it becomes whitish and mayonnaise-like.
5. Add milk and rice oil and mix further.
6. Add vanilla oil / paste when egg yolk, milk and rice oil are mixed.
8. The egg yolk dough is ready.
9. Combine the meringue and egg yolk dough (final dough)
Foam the meringue
It will be moromoro
I will return to here.
10. Mix the meringue into the yolk dough in 3 portions. Use horizontal movement → vertical movement to mix everything, then use a rubber spatula to mix.
11. The finished final dough.
Make the final fabric glossy and have some fluidity.
12. Dough mold sink / air bleeding
Pour the dough into a chiffon cake mold and bleed the air with chopsticks.
13. Baking and cooling of chiffon cake
Bake in an oven preheated at 180 degrees for 170 degrees 5 minutes → 160 degrees 23 minutes, for a total of 28 minutes
14. Turn the baked chiffon cake over and let it cool.
15. Molding the side of the chiffon cake
Take out the chiffon cake from the mold
From here, we will explain in more detail how to make chiffon cake, points, causes and solutions that lead to failure. If you are making this chiffon cake recipe for the first time, or if you usually make mistakes with chiffon cake, I would be grateful if you could read it once (* ^^ *)
Preparation of chiffon cake
◎ Divide the egg into egg white and yolk, and wait in the refrigerator until the egg white is used.
(Although I wrote about 153g of egg white, you can make it beautifully and deliciously with this amount up to about 140-160g. The weight of egg yolk is also a guide. It is okay to use up 4 eggs! However, the way it swells will change.)
◎ Milk and rice oil can be measured together. Please warm it a little in a water bath.
(As a guide, the warmth of human skin-bath water)
◎ Put the cake flour in a bag, weigh it, and put air in it to make it chewy (the role of the flour sieve).
◎ When using dried egg whites, mix well with granulated sugar so that there is no unevenness.
◎ Weigh and prepare other ingredients other than fragrance
◎ Preheat the oven to 180 degrees